Post Page 1
Pellentesque ac lectus ac massa convallis varius. Praesent accumsan ac diam eu euismod. Suspendisse potenti. Nullam ultrices magna ac gravida venenatis. Donec posuere, libero vitae pharetra pulvinar, sapien dui posuere dui, nec tincidunt eros lacus sit amet dolor. Aliquam elementum porta venenatis. Donec vitae felis ac enim tincidunt dictum sit amet sed turpis. Aliquam lacinia eros vitae mauris vestibulum fringilla. Etiam non augue a ex euismod volutpat. Aenean finibus nulla ex, id fermentum purus feugiat pretium. Suspendisse tincidunt erat enim, quis venenatis enim feugiat convallis.
This is a sticky post.
There are a few things to verify:
- The sticky post should be distinctly recognizable in some way in comparison to normal posts. You can style the
.stickyclass if you are using the post_class() function to generate your post classes, which is a best practice.
- They should show at the very top of the blog index page, even though they could be several posts back chronologically.
- They should still show up again in their chronologically correct postion in time, but without the sticky indicator.
- If you have a plugin or widget that lists popular posts or comments, make sure that this sticky post is not always at the top of those lists unless it really is popular.
This post tests comments in the following ways.
- Threaded comments up to 10 levels deep
- Paginated comments (set Settings > Discussion > Break comments into pages to 5 top level comments per page)
- Comment markup / formatting
- Comment images
- Comment videos
- Author comments
- Gravatars and default fallbacks
This post has its comments, pingbacks, and trackbacks disabled.
There should be no comment reply form, but should display pingbacks and trackbacks.
This post has many pingpacks and trackbacks.
There are a few ways to list them.
- Above the comments
- Below the comments
- Included within the normal flow of comments